A first taste of financial freedom
About the time a teenager hits 15, he or she is ready to spread their wings a bit. But with that newfound independence comes responsibility. A good way to teach an important life lesson is by signing your teen up for a special checking account that offers grown-up services along with sensible restrictions.
- Available to teens ages 15 to 17 with an adult co-owner
- Free debit card with reduced limit for minors
- Free Online Banking with alerts
- Free eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking* and Mobile Deposit
- People Pay** service available
Financial Education for Teens
Discussing money matters with your teenager helps to build healthy financial habits that will last a lifetime. Berkshire Bank offers online resources that offer information, activities, and conversation starters to help parents and teens build that strong foundation.