No check necessary. There may be a better way to pay.
Now that you have a loan at Berkshire Bank, we want to make the payment process as convenient as possible. That's why we offer several options that can save you time and effort.
Automatic Payment Form
- Using our preferred method, your payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
- Your payment amount will be automatically adjusted to account for changes in escrow, tax or insurance payments.
- To sign up for automatic payments, fill out this form and return it to Berkshire Bank at email@example.com
- A convenient tool that allows you to make a one-time payment from any checking/savings account, or your debit card.
- If you already have an automatic withdrawal set up through Berkshire Bank, this does not replace it or shut it off.
- Make a one-time payment now
Recurring Online Payment
- A recurring payment can be set up using Berkshire Bank online BillPay.
- If you use this method, the payment amount will not be adjusted to account for changes to billed amount related to tax or interest rate changes..
- Sign up for recurring payments now
- Berkshire Bank Home Home loan payments can be made over the phone.
- There may be a fee for this service.
- Please call us at 800-773-5601 to make a loan payment by phone.
Change of Address
- Berkshire Bank requires written confirmation of an address change before our records can be updated.
- To update your address, please complete this form and return it to Berkshire Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org