We believe in the important moments in your life.
We live in extraordinary times. You need a bank that is dynamic—a bank that has experts and resources to help you achieve your financial goals. We are passionate and trained to help you find and fund the large and small exciting moments in your life.
Our internal culture creates an environment for inspiration. Our employees come to work with a positive attitude, a lot of energy and a determination to do right by you.
Berkshire Bank realizes that no two customers are alike, and each person has their own unique interests. These interests and goals require different things to come to fruition— we're here to help you accomplish these desired moments and make the most of them.
Maybe it’s funding a business opportunity, or building a home. It could be saving for retirement or buying a vacation house. We’re about the strength and resources of a big bank combined with the heart and attention of a community bank. This concept is at the core of our people and our culture.
Berkshire Bank Facts And Figures
- For more than 170 years, Berkshire Bank has been recognized for its entrepreneurial approach and distinctive culture.
- $11.6 billion in assets
- 115 full service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp (NYSE: BHLB) is the parent of Berkshire Bank We also operate Commerce Bank, a division of Berkshire Bank.
- Berkshire Bank was named one of Massachusetts Most Charitable Companies in 2017 by the Boston Business Journal.
- Berkshire Bank is the official bank of NESN's Boston Bruins coverage and the community partner of Boston Seasons at City Hall Plaza.
- To learn more, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.