When we get your message, we'll get you an answer.
At Berkshire Bank, there are a lot of ways to get answers to your financial questions. When you're out of your house and on the go, feel free to send a text message to our Customer Care Line. One of our representatives will call you back as soon as possible and provide all the assistance that you need.
- For help, text "26321" (AMEB1) to contact our Customer Care Line.
- Berkshire Bank does not charge you for this service. (Your carrier message and data rates may apply.)
- Be sure to provide us with any updates to your mobile phone number and other contact information.
- For support, contact Berkshire Bank at 1-800-773-5601.
- Learn more by reading the AMEB1 FAQs and Terms & Conditions.