Malware is everywhere. Defend yourself against cyberattacks.
There's no question that computer technology has made banking far more efficient. But unfortunately, it's also opened the door for attacks on your identity including your Berkshire Bank accounts. The good news is that you're not defenseless. By downloading software called Trusteer Rapport, you add an additional security layer that guards against malware and other viruses when you access your online banking pages.
- Trusteer Rapport works with your current anti-virus software and web browser to provide comprehensive protection for your online banking.
- The software protects your online banking from fraudulent websites and malware (malicious software) by blocking any attempts to compromise your browser.
- The downloads are free, the software only takes a few minutes to install the software and there is no need to restart your computer.
- Trusteer Rapport not only blocks malware that attempts to steal sensitive information, it also alerts you of any attempts to steal your personal information.
- You'll also receive alerts about potentially illegitimate sites. Trusteer Rapport lets you know if you may have landed on a fake website that gathers personal information like Social Security numbers, user names and passwords.
- Trusteer Rapport won't slow down your computer. It runs in the background so your computer tasks continue completely uninterrupted.
- To learn more, watch this informative YouTube video.
How To Download Trusteer Rapport
Berkshire Bank is a New England-based bank that provides financial services to customers in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Vermont, as well as Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey.