It's a comfort knowing you're protected in your time of need.
It's hard enough when you or someone in your family is sick or seriously injured. At that moment, your focus should be on getting better and not on financial matters. That's why it can be a good idea to set up a special Berkshire Bank account and set aside money to cover your medical costs throughout the year.
- Designed for individuals and families with high-deductible health plans
- Deposit up to $3,450 annually to cover individual care and $6,900 for families
- Earn interest on deposits
- Benefit from tax advantages when you make deposits with pre-tax earnings
- Roll over unused money into the next calendar year
- Track savings and withdraw funds using Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- A maintenance charge of $3.50 will be imposed every month the account balance falls below $1,000 on any day of the monthly calendar period