Did you get a new phone number or email address? Let us know.
At Berkshire Bank, we focus on personal service. We also focus on safeguarding the security of your accounts. If we have any questions or concerns, we want to be able to get in touch with you quickly. That's why it's vital that we have your current email address and phone numbers on file. If you want to make sure everything is correct, here's how to do it:
- Log in to your Online Banking account.
- Have your debit/ATM number and PIN available, or choose a one-time security code.
- Click on "Customer Service" tab.
- Click on "Manage Contact Information," and review your information. (If you only have a mobile phone and no landline, please make sure the mobile number is entered in both telephone fields.)
- If the information is incorrect, click "Change" and update your information.
- If the information is correct, do nothing.