In life, we often have our hands full. It's the same story in stores. Instead of fishing through your pockets for cash or a check, you can make a fast trip through the checkout line when you link your Berkshire Bank debit or credit card to your iPhone®. Just press your fingertip against the phone screen, swipe or tap your device against the payment terminal, and you'll soon be on the way to the next stop in your day.
- Open Passbook® and select the link in the Credit and Debit Card section.
- Tap the camera icon and take a picture of your card or you can manually enter the number.
- Your Berkshire Bank debit card is now ready to use in Apple Pay®.
- Need more help? Watch our instructional video.
- Look for the Apple Pay® logo or symbol at store checkout.
- No need to open an app or even wake your display.
- Hold your iPhone® near a merchant's card reader and authorize your payment with your finger on the Touch ID® button.
- You can also pay with a single touch within participating merchant apps. Just select Apple Pay® place your finger on the Touch ID® button, and you're done.