It's really easy to make your smartphone banking-friendly.
There are more ways than ever to manage your Berkshire Bank accounts with your smartphone or tablet. You can download our mobile app, visit our mobile website or get instant updates with text banking. Would you like to start one of these services right now? Just make sure you'e enrolled in Online Banking.
Enroll Through Your Smartphone
- If you have a device that supports a downloadable app, that option will display on your mobile device for you to sign up right from your Smartphone.
- Once you have downloaded the application from the iTunes store or Google Play, click the Berkshire Bank mobile app icon.
- Then, accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Answer our security questions.
- Enter a valid phone number.
Mobile Web or Text Banking Enrollment
- You can enroll in mobile banking through your Berkshire Bank online account.
- Login to Personal and Small Business Online Banking.
- Click on “Manage mobile banking settings” under quick links or on the customer service tab.
- A new window displays and will take you through the mobile device enrollment process.