You probably won't work forever. Be ready for what's next.
It's a great idea to save for retirement as early as possible. so you can build up a big nest egg. But what's the best way to do it? A Berkshire Bank Roth IRA is a popular choice because, when it comes time to stop working, your money can be withdrawn tax-free. Roth accounts also offer the opportunity to withdraw money without penalty to buy a home, pay education costs or cope with a disability.
- Invest up to $6,000 per year (over age 50 an catch up of $1,000.00 is permitted)
- Choose from CDs, Retirement Savings and other investment options
- Investment interest grows tax-free and is withdrawn tax-free
- No annual income tax deductions
- No commissions or fees* to open
- No annual fees*
- Accounts are FDIC insured*
- Access to account information with Telephone Banking*