We can constantly move money into your main account.
Modern businesses often have a variety of bank accounts. One holds payroll funds, another covers bill payments and a third could be used for taxes. But there's no reason to keep money in those accounts when there are no expenses to cover. At Berkshire Bank, our Zero Balance Accounts automatically move excess balances into your primary checking account where you can make the most efficient use of your funds.
- Eliminates time spent manually funding subsidiary accounts
- Eliminates the need to track account balance levels
- Saves clerical time and expenses
- Maximizes funds available for investment
- Minimizes risk of overdraft fees related to central account
- Permits easy tracking of fund transfers