At Berkshire Bank, our first goal is to be a first-rate financial institution. But we also enjoy providing many other services to our neighbors. Our Springfield, Massachusetts, branch at 1259 East Columbus Avenue has a really nice community room that's suitable for small clubs, business meetings and multimedia presentations. Just give us a call at 413-523-7900 and we'll be happy to reserve you a time.
Springfield, MA, Community Room:
- Seating for 10: The Berkshire Bank Community Room can accommodate up to 10 people comfortably.
- Free Wi-Fi: Secure wireless internet access on-site helps you reach your files.
- 32-Inch LCD Television: High-definition display unit used for high-definition TV, Blu-Ray movies, PS3, etc.
- High-Definition Cable: Sharper images and vivid colors with high-definition cable.
- Playstation 3: Unleash a brilliant, high-definition entertainment experience with a built-in Blu-Ray disc drive.
- Projector: A high-performance projector that brings out the best in any multimedia presentation.
- Wireless Printer: Make copies, print presentations and share your ideas with everyone.
- Universal Remote: Control all basic room features with ease